After quite a winter sleep (and some other things) this is big enough news to at least do my utmost best to make a new start: Engadget comes with the news that the expected new iPhone will have 3G and – YES – GPS!
- slightly thicker than the first gen iPhone
- the back will not be metal, but black plastic (hhhmmm)
- new haptic feedback on virtual keys
- 3G, third generation gsm technology
- finally a real GPS (and no virtual GPS)
With the old specs it never really got my attention, but now Steve, now I am watching!
via Engadget3G, apple, gps, iphone, mac, Mobile broadband