This is my wishlist for a Apple iPhone v2.
I am not hindered by any deep knowledge on the iPhone (v1) (because it is not available in Europe [and if it would be it would not work]), but have my eyes and ears open.
Apple’s biggest mistake is to put Google Maps on its iPhone without GPS support and Steve Jobs calling it something like a killer app and better than every version before. Is that right?
I would love it to have:
- built-in GPS, but the possibility to use a better external GPS would be great too!
- Google Maps with connection to internal or external GPS to you choice
- reasonably priced software for paperless geocaching (CacheMate for iPhone?)
- reasonably priced software for compass, location and strength of GPS signal (Java?)
- 3G mobile broadband like UMTS or HSDPA
- backup of the above with GPRS
Did I forget GPS related features for the iPhone v2? Tell me in a comment.